4.17.2013

18

my friend Sarah is doing a project for one of her art classes and her main prop is a real deer head. HAHAHA. This is something that I know my Grandpa would shake his head at...he would say something funny like, "Where in God's green earth did you manage to find a live deer head?" or like... "I see what your tuition is going towards!" haha. I miss his comments.

Well folks, EIGHTEEN DAYS TILL WE GRADUATE COLLEGE.
That means eighteen more days of being a "student"- but the reassuring thing is, that doesnt mean I have to stop learning. My professor shared with us in class Monday that "leaders are readers"  as in, if you want to make an impact, if you want to lead people towards more in this life, you must read. Read your Bible, read about what happening in the world, read old books, and new books, read fiction, and non-fiction, read it all! Stoked to spend my summer reading.

anyway, eighteen more days. here we go!

(photo cred: Sarah Klapp)

No comments:

Post a Comment