1.10.2011

today.

very true...


ways to be creative (and brave) in 2011:

1. Play with my Holga camera. It uses film...which is scary 
because i'm a beginner at it...but i'm up for the challenge. 

2. blog like crazy. I've realized that the reason I like blogging is because I can be as creative/crazy/random/contemplative as I want. And also I looooooove looking/reading other people blogs also because to me...it's free inspiration :)

3. READ IT SLOW. SOAK IT IN. LIVE IT OUT.
I just made that up right now. ahhahaha. sounds so cheesy..but hey. My goal is to read. Not just blogs or facebook comments, or tweets....but BOOKS. remember those? I have a stack waiting to be soaked up and I'm ready to see where they take me. 

4. cook. I like top chef...and the best chefs are the creative ones. I gotta be extra brave on this one...because I'm afraid to cook because who really wants to spend ALLLL that time to have something turn our nasty? cereal is always easiest. But I will never learn unless i am courageous and just..TRY!

so that's what i'm thinking today.

(photo: sissy and me. oahu 2010. edited pictureshow)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I will be following your progress in #4, especially! Ah, but I'm not really into anything TOO creative!

    ReplyDelete