1.13.2011

PLANS.

2011 is going to be an amazing year. 
So many exciting things are planned in the next upcoming months it's ridiculous!
so ready for this? 
here are my plans....

FEBRUARY:
Just found out that the roommies will be making a trip up to Morgann's hometownnnn aka..
SEATTLE WASHINGTONNNN. yeyuhhh. so stoked. 

MARCH:
HILLSONG UNITED @ STAPLES CENTER.
I...CAN'T...WAIT!!!

 APRIL:
OFF TO BELGIUM+LONDON WITH EMI :) :) :) :) 


MAY:
LIL' KOMAE ARRIVES...YEs YES YES YES YES!
(also in May...)
MY LOVELY ROOMIE CAT IS GETTING MARRIED...AND THESE WILL 
BE OUR FACES ON HER WEDDING DAY....

JUNE:
SUMMER #2 @CAMP.BETTER BELIEVE IT!

I can't even really begin to talk about how excited I am for all that is in store for this year. All I have to do now is be EXTRA focused on school work...so that when the fun times roll around I am FULLY prepared to TAKE IT ALL IN :)
God is so so so so sos oooo good and I feel so incredibly blessed to have all this to look forward to!

2 comments:

  1. So good to always see you give credit where credit is due and not take anything for granted. Praise God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dannng FUN PLANS!!!! 2011 glimpse of Heaven

    ReplyDelete