5.03.2011

the home stretch.


3 finals done. 2 papers to power through and then....SUMMER. 

I am currently trying to finish my 2,000 word journalism article of the idea of health foods, our supermarkets, and the documentary Food, Inc. I'm putting this picture in my article just for kicks. ahhaha I laugh every time I look at it and i'm not quite sure why? Along with my journalism paper, my Bible paper is dues tomorrow: aka 6pages of ridiculousness on 2 Samuel chapter 16: the anointing of David. 
Now I am no Biblical scholar so this is a tough essay to write, but hey..its the home stretch. The fourth quarter. The bottom of the ninth (?? I dont really know baseball) The last 100 meters. okay enough sports analogies. Once this is all done I can really relax and finish uploading all my Europe pictures PLUS photos from Jen's family baby shower this past Sunday. WOOHOOOO!!!!

TALK TO YOU TOMORROW FOLKS WHEN I AM ALLLLL DONE :) 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Amie, finish it off with a bang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of David (when we were talking about the 'Life of' movie idea)...
    1 Samuel 21:13...So he pretended to be insane in their presence; and while he was in their hands he acted like a madman, making marks on the doors of the gate and letting saliva run down his beard. -Johnny Depp all the way.
    ~auntie spiritual :D

    ReplyDelete