5.11.2011

Baby shower - part 1!

So although I missed Jen's first baby shower (I was in Europe) I made sure to take this family baby shower allll in :) Mom ordered food from Auntie Faith and Jen's Auntie Swan helped plan games. 
baby Hunter...we're ready for you!


baby Brynn came out to play!

baby Tenley is such a cutie! 
 Jen and her grandma. 
 Reedie Dani and Kac

monkey face. 

as tall as the present? 

i mean, look at this face!

all of our lovely family and friends that are just so excited to meet Hunter boy! 

playing the string game. 
 silly Dani
 crazy baby shower games haha
 mom and Brynnieeee!

okay so for some reason my computer is hardcoreeee lagging. 
I have a few more pics from the shower that will be up in a few.
and i still have a few more Europe posts left :) 
woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Jen's Mom also made a large protion of the food....it was yummy and we cleaned it all up!

    ReplyDelete