4.19.2014

O U T S I D E


The past few weeks have been insane...its hard to believe I was in Uganda just 10 days ago. Lately i've been spending time outside with some of my favorite people, catching up and sharing stories...those are the best kind of days! 

This weekend is easter and as I sit here I cant help but be overwhelmed by the amount of love God has for us. There is still so much i'm processing after coming home from Uganda...and the weight of God's love has never been more heavy than it is now...and for that i'm so thankful. I'm in awe of Jesus for how he took the cross for our sins, to win the battle FOREVER and to give us FREEDOM in all things. 

 I love these words from Man Of Sorrow: 

OH MY DEBT IS PAID. IT IS PAID IN FULL
BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD
THAT MY JESUS SPILLED
NOW THE CURSE OF SIN
HAS NO HOLD ON ME
FOR WHOM THE SON SETS FREE
OH IS FREE INDEED!!


 surf fishing with Dad - I love those early mornings at the ocean!
 Hunter is at a really funny age...almost 3...and the things this kid says cracks me up. I'm pretty sure 10 seconds after this moment he yells at me, "BON BON TURN AROUND...I DONT WANT TO GO THAT WAY." hahhahaha this kid.
 Ahhhh..I finally got to spend some quality time with my high school bfs. Love these chicks and their adventurous souls. We hiked one of our fav trails up near the Palisades and caught up on major life events like...my trip to Uganda..Ashleighs acceptance to Law school...Taryn's bf's acceptance to Dental school...and Asami's bf's acceptance to Med School....its crazy how much we've gone through as friends and how much life is changing - its so fun with these chicks! 
 also saw the CUTEST dog on the trail. labradoodle 
 "Kac...catch the goPRO" 
 LAW SCHOOL here she comes!!!
LOVE EM!!



PRAISE GOD FOR HIS UNDENIABLE LOVE FOR US. 

No comments:

Post a Comment