4.14.2014

a blessings to be home


It's truly a blessing to be home. On Friday I was able to stand next to my college roommate as she married her bf and a truly rad dude...and then today I got to share a tiny moment with my niece Lenya hanging out at the market. I am thankful for these moments.

I'll be honest, being home has been a bit crazy and slightly overwhelming (considering I havent had a real day to pause since landing in LA)...but at the end of the day my heart is so thankful for all the things I love about home. Being away makes it that much sweeter, and I'm enjoying this next season of life - babies, weddings, family vacation...and time to sit and be still in God and reflect on all that He taught me in Gulu!!

Can you discover the depths of God? Can you discover the limits of the Almighty? - Job 11:7

He is your praise and He is your God who has done these great and awesome things for you which your eyes have seen - Deuteronomy 10:21

No comments:

Post a Comment