7.06.2013

GOOD MUSIC - Rend Collective


This song has been rocking me. So simple. So true. So profound. Rend Collective is an awesome assortment of Irish people with an incredible talent for writing and singing music for Jesus Christ!  These are the lyrics to their song The Cost. dope dope dope. 


I'm saying yes to You and no to my desires
I'll leave myself behind and follow You

I'll walk the narrow road 'cause it leads me to You
I'll fall but grace will pick me up again

I've counted up the cost oh I've counted up the cost
Yes I've counted up the cost and You are worth it

I do not need safety as much as I need You
You're dangerous but Lord You're beautiful

I'll chase You through the pain I'll carry my cross
'cause real love is not afraid to bleed

Jesus take my all take my everything
I've counted up the cost and You're worth everything





And here is another song of theirs "build your kingdom here" 
I JUST WANT TO DANCE! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment