3.27.2011

Uhmm..hold on a second. It's March 27th already???

wowwza. I blame this weekend for making time fly by. 
This weekend was madness. But a good kind of madness, if you know what I mean. 
I don't think i've been to in-and-out more in one weekend than I have this past weekend. (there is no in-and-out in WA so the bros had to go) I walked a total of 185 miles (thats an exaggeration. but I did go on an intense hike saturday+walked around 6flags all day) I signed up for my classes for next semester (sign language here I comeeee) and I ate an entire giant bag of pretzel M&M's all by myself. (I figured it counterbalanced the hike I went on??) anyway, i'm pretty much pooped.

well, this upcoming week is pretty chill. praise the Shepherd
and one last note, while watching the Karate Kid (Jaden Smith verision) Jackie Chan said something along the lines of "theres a difference between being still and doing nothing"
I probably did not quote him accurately, but morgann and I both said - wow. good quote.
So this week, i'm going to try to aim for stillness. for solitude and patience. But to know that it is not the same thing as doing nothing. If that makes any sense? it does in my head. hah

2 comments:

  1. "Being still and doing nothing are two very different things." Enjoy being still :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats it! hah thanks auntie Julie

    ReplyDelete