3.02.2011

HILLSONG AFTERMATH CONCERT @STAPLES CENTER.
photos taken on my lovely iphone :) 
Stole this first pic from someone online..hahah. But we're in that crowd on the floor somewhere..AHHH!!!







Crazy night! standing for 3hrs worshiping with 19,000ish people all jumping up and down raising their hands all around shouting...WOOOHOOO!!! I could do this forever. Not really the standing up part, but the singing and shouting and LALALL WOOOOOO!!!! 
PLUS I got to see some of my favorite people..AKA Deanna + Trentooon + Jogee!! (I worked with all of them at camp this past summer) It was awesome. Super encouraging to hear from the guys on stage not perform, but worship with us. They spoke about how God can use you no matter what talent you think you have, or don't have, and that growing up they never expected to be playing at a venue like the Staple center. It was crazy and my feet are still recovering, but It was worth it! WOOOP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment