3.13.2011

Poor Joel.

For those of you that don't know, Joel is my camera.
yah yah, I know it's cheesy that I name my camera. laugh all you want..BUT...he has so much character and plus, its more fun calling him Joel than "camera" haha. Anyway, Joel and I haven't had much time together this week. Partially for the fact that I get nervous taking him places. I'm quite clumsy. But good news people, my goal this week - besides finishing my comm paper + comm test - is to carry Joel around as much as possible and practice shooting! Maybe a little "day in the life" photoishh post. We'll see what happens. I just have to get over the initial hesitation I have to want to walk around campus with him. 
Well, heres goes nothin..! 


and here's my one pic with the girls + joel. hahah gosh I really do sound lame calling him Joel. oh well.

3 comments:

  1. All I can think about is Joel Cady, the chubby little boy who went to school with Stacie...haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I think he died. RIP. Joel is after Joel Houston from Hillsong, baby! I think the name is fitting.

    ReplyDelete