3.21.2011

So, for the past few months i've been facebook free...and it's been great.

I've noticed a few downsides (sharing pictures, group conversations, stalking your future resident staff, etc) but nothing that couldn't be solved with a quick email, actually meeting the people in person, and this blog! It's been so nice ridding myself of the habit of checking my fb every 30min on my computer and my phone. It's helping me learn that being intentional with people via face to face conversation, email, text, or a call, is how it's supposed to be done yo!

 I'm learning to get real. To tell people I miss them and mean it. To live in the moment. to not be consumed with the next album I have to upload. Or how many pictures I am tagged in. To be present when i'm with people. And to cherish the time I have with my friends :) 

Court's posse. quality people.
(court I hope you see this. start a blog! )

2 comments:

  1. i thought you might enjoy this : ) haha i love scl
    http://www.jonacuff.com/stuffchristianslike/2011/03/4653/

    ReplyDelete