4.29.2015

life.

In the midst of deep sorrow, I see your light is breaking through. -Kari Jobe, I am Not alone

In the midst of chaos on the East coast, devastation on the other side of the world, sickness, death, and a lot of darkness in recent days...i'm reminded that we served a God of light, of love, of redemption, and mercy....and we serve a God who is the savior of all sin and darkness. His light is breaking through the rubble...and life is beautiful because of Him.

Personally, I'm deeply saddened by all this mess in the world...but the paradox is there is so much goodness around us still. So much to be thankful for. I'm holding on to these moments and thanking the Lord for his work in all of creation. Life is not perfect, this world is clearly so full of sin...but the good news is that we serve the maker of all eternity. For that I am thankful and for that I find peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment