1.06.2014

2013 WAS A RAD YEAR. NOW ON TO THE NEXT!


as I look back on 2013 I am so thankful for all the beautiful places I got to see and all the
incredible people I was able to spend time with. What a year! Here are some of my favorite memories from 2013...

JAN - started off the new year riding elephants in Thailand!

and taking mud baths at a spa in Vietnam 
FEB- I lived in a house with 8 of my favorite people and threw... handsdown..the BEST 90s party
FEB - witnessed Bradley pull off the most epic scavenger hunt proposal to my dearest roommate and one of my best friend - Katelyn! more on them later.
FEB - documented Marty's proposal to the one and only Natijane! EEK!!!!
MAY - NO BIG DEAL JUST GRADUATED COLLEGE. 
MAY - went camping with all of my best friends from college. what a dream!
MAY- Cheered on D as he graduated college! 
JUNE - hiked Runyon with my two favorite sisters - Emi and Kumi
JUNE- roadtripped from LA to Moses Lake, WA with Anna and Melissa.
stopped in San Mateo, Napa, Chico, Portland, Seattle...a trip I'd do again in a heartbeat. 
JUNE - spent a weekend at a house in Palm Springs with my family. the best new tradition
JULY - vegas with my high school bestfriends. these girls are so much fun.
JULY - annual Hirano ladies outing! I love spending time with my fam!!
AUG - flew to WA to stand by my college roomie Morgann as she got married!
AUG - after Morgann's wedding, Dad Stac and Ant met me in WA to explore Olympic National park. 
best idea ever.
SEPT - Katchetelorette! Spent a weekend in SD celebrating Kate's bachelorette! so fun.
OCT - stood by Kate as she married Bradley!!! 
 OCT - come on baby lenny!!!
 OCT - halloween with Hunty 
 and the year ended with the birth of lenya, holidays, etc which you all have seen plenty of...so I'll end with this - 2013 was an incredible year that I thank the Lord for! What a radical time spent with those I love most. Now on to the next...i'm declaring 2014 THE YEAR OF ADVENTURE. 

cant wait to share with you all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment