12.12.2013

good day.

This morning I woke up at 430am to meet my fellow lulu (lemonheads) at our store to carpool down to LA to spend a few hours helping out at the Midnight Mission in the heart of skid row. Its pretty rad that my job opens up opportunities to serve, and i'm super thankful for that. Although it was early, spending my morning chopping up 500 tomatoes, smiling at a bunch of stranger, and bonding with my fellow lulu's was the perfect start to the day. When you wake up early you kind of realize how full a day can really be, and how much inspiration is out there.  So I decided to whip out the old penny board and play with Jimmy (What I just decided to name my GoPro). I am still trying to get to know Jimmy, he is not as easy to work with as Joel (my 7D) but we're getting better!

It's a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment