6.19.2012

...aaaaand we're off!




Gah! this week is a bit crazy...interning today and tomorrow 
AND THEN...CHICAGO HERE WEEE COMMEEEEEE
So here are three reasons why I (already) love Chicago...

 1. the incredible "Cloud Gate" by Anish Kapoor. Now to many of us...this sculpture is known as "the bean" but truuue fans know its really called "cloud gate"...but regardless, this beast of a sculpture has become one of the most famous attractions in Chicago...and I can't wait to see it with my own eyes!
2. now we all know that CHI CITAYYY wouldnt be the same without some MJ. I would love to do the typical tourist pose in front of the Jordan statue...but I hear it's a bit out of the way...so I might have to just settle with buying some bulls merchandise or something. All I know is...I cant wait to be in the same city that MJ once dominated and D rose resides. (basketball lingo for you non-bball fans. sorry) 
3.... and I saved the BEST for LAST :) reason number 3 why I (already) love Chicago is because of my girl..ANNEKE!! we met freshman year in basketball class and have been friends ever since...and she is a Chicagoian born and raised! I can't wait to see her hometown...meet her huge (she is one of 9 kids) family...and just spend quality time with my future roommate! Oh...did I mention that Natijane is ALSO coming? WIN WIN. 

so pumped.
can't wait.
did I mention i'm excited?

okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment