4.15.2012

T O D A Y.

"The good news is not that there is no pain or death or sin or hell. There is. The good news is that the KING himself has come, and these enemies have been defeated, and if we trust in what HE has done and what HE promises, we will escape the death sentence and see the glory of our liberator and live with HIM FOREVER."
-Piper. God is the Gospel. 


Todays motivation...it's beautiful outside...and all I want to do is sit in the sun and read all of the books on my book list. But alas...I am here, staring at my computer avoiding the papers due, project to work on, vocab to memorize. But the good news is that there is a KING who is sitting on His heavenly throne so in love with me that I cannot even fathom...and there is so much in this life to be thankful for...and school is a blessing not a curse...and He has given me this day to glorify Him, to deny myself and to follow Him in all that I do. Thank you Jesus...for you are the good news :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment