4.24.2012

9 DAYS TILL SWEET...SWEET...SUMMER :)

Well folks...here we are. the crux of my Junior year in college. The most important week of this semester is ahead of me and i'm one huge ball of nervous/anxious/terrified emotion. Thats the bad news. The good news is that I am not here to get straight A's, or impress anyone by my writing capabilities, or to become a mathematician. The good news is that in 9 days I will have survived three whole years of college and will have sweet sweet summer to look forward to. The good news is that God is sitting on His heavenly throne cheering me on. The good news is that I am getting an education and am growing so so sooooo much. 
The good news is that there is A LOT of good news :)

cheers to summer... see you in 9! 

2 comments:

  1. Amen. Here's to a blessed 9 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of crux. hahah! Amen sissy. See you soon for summatime!

    ReplyDelete