4.14.2012

a much needed breaky.

Spring breaky 2012 was a complete success! 
Lord knew I really needed a little break from school...so I was blessed with a few 
solid days at home to celebrate Sissy's engagements, 30th birthday..and mom's 55th birthday.
Then I headed back to school for a day of duty (woo), met up with some friend...and then headed down
to San Diego for the end of the week. The beauty of spring break is..well..its a break. the hard part is..
is that its such a tease! But..summer in less than a month away..YEEEEE!!
Here's the Hunt man with his great-grandpa whom he calls "baaa-paa" 
spend a lot of quality time with this kiddo over break. MUCH NEEDED. 

went to stacked for Moms birthday! 
spent a lot of time being weird with the cousins. 
watching his (and my) personal favorite...sesame street songs. 


and off to the roots!

the whole crew (minus momma root who is taking the photo)

my first taste of lamb..AHHH (mom you would be proud). I must say...that mint
jelly was something else (see top left corner..haha)
the famous CARROT CAKE. BOMBBBBBB. 
beauty..pure beauty.
Easter brunch!
Natijane and Anneke
Marty is a lucky man.
who's ready to find some eggs? (p.s highlight of the weekend..i loved feeling like a little kid again hah) 
being weird on the cliffs. 
nati's homeee. 
AHHHH...thank you Jesus for the beautiful friends and family that I got to spend Easter with :)
You are GOOD GOOD GOOD! 

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you for trying lamb. How much of it did you actually eat? What a great experience to eat a holiday meal with no rice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss lamb posty? Oh wowowwowo. That carrot cake looks bomb!

    ReplyDelete