4.25.2011

BACK TO REALITY.

right now i'm sitting in the kitchen with an ice pack wrapped around my foot which is elevated on the counter top.
 Turns out that: a lot of walking + flat feet + cabin pressure in an airplane = swollen feet. 
hahahahaaa. pretty lame, right? 

anyway, here's just a little starter pic. I should be sleeping right now considering I have to wake up and drive to my 8:05am class tomorrow morning to debate the death penalty for 30 min. so fun right.
but having a 10 day european adventure was worth all the stress that this upcoming week will bring! 
you win some, you lose some. and thanks to the Banksons I'll have my United Pursuit "Live at the Banks" CD blasting to keep me pushing through!

OOOO THEYRE SOO MUCH GOOD STUFF COMING!!!!

this pic was taken on my powershot camera, at the park we biked to 5 min away from the Bankson's house in Brussels.
definitely not in California anymore..!

5 comments:

  1. make sure that swelling goes down! you can get a DVT from high pressure cabins in planes if you dont move around a lot (blood clot in the leg) and those can be very dangerous. I'm sure you're fine but be sure to walk around when on long plane rides! we missed you @ Easter! Sure you're having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you already...sniff....but trust that God is doing a new and powerful thing in your life...and remember amie...this is YOUR year! :)

    auntiepattlovesyou <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all anxiously wait to see what else Joel has to offer up. Make sure to take note of cousin Che's advice.
    Wrap up your soph year with a bang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg did Mom correct your spelling on your blog? Mom! haha she gives a disclaimer about that and it was like 4am Europe time. Got your back sissy. I know you're smart and can spell. spelly. anyways, lock yourself in a cave and post pics UP!!!

    ReplyDelete