8.04.2014


Yesterday I was asked by a friend, "Do you miss Apu?" To me, this is always a loaded question. Do I miss being challenged by classes? Yes. Do I miss the rigorous always-stressful schedule? No. Do I miss the weird food on campus. Heck no. Do I miss living with my best friends. YOU BET YAH.  

When I look back on these photos I am reminded of one huge all-encompassing theme of my college life - GOD'S FAITHFULNESS. There is no doubt to it. His faithfulness is friendships. In every assignment. In passing impossible classes. In our health. His faithfulness in our growth. In the deepening of our knowledge of him. The faithfulness of God is written all over these memories!

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS." - lamentations 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment