8.18.2014

recently..

target shopping with G+G. The other day grandpa tried to hand me a $20 bill...as I kindly rejected his offer he looks at me and says with a serious voice, "you need to use it to wash your car." haha. How could I deny that!
The Zoo with Hunter, Camden, and Jen. I genuinely have so much fun at the zoo because it is fascinating having such an up close view of all the amazing animals. I think our favorites are the Giraffes, the Rhino, the hippos, Chimpanzees, and Billy the Elephant. *my personal favorite is the Condor which I named Connor. I'm actually terrified of birds but for some reason the Condor is pretty cool to look at. 


Our church just celebrated it's 100 year anniversary!! Pretty incredible if you think about it
The church put on a huge luncheon to celebrate 100 years and the theme was "His faithfulness continues..!" Which is so appropriate because it comes from Psalm 100!! 
The whole family was able to attend and the babies did a pretty good job at such a nice event!
My long time friend Kelcie and I with our two little nieces!! Kelc's niece is named Mackenzie and that 1/4 white in her is so so cute! I think it's really a special thing to have grown up in a church like a lot of us did at GVBC. I have memories of running through the old building to Sunday school, or playing in the old CE hall, or going to high school group in the newly remodeled building..and it is just so cool how the roots of this church run so deep and how truly faithful God has been through it all!
*over 600 people were there!

On Sunday the 100th anniversary party continued with a special service at church...and then we all met up at Karin's house to have another Paleo swim party!
How cool is this sign? *ironically I did have cake for breakfast at church before this lol.
The Engoys, Richards, Madlagbayans, and R.Komae's were all there making it quite the crazy kids party. This is Ezra who kept saying "can you take my picture under water!" haha so cute! 
Andy is seriously the Paleo queen!! For this meal she made paleo waffles (idk how thats possible) with bacon, avos, tomatoes, and homemade ranch dressing! On top of that Jen made spaghetti sqash Pad thai WOWIE. I love spending time with these "older sistas" of mine aka Stac, Jen, Rin, Andy, Miss...and It is so fun being around all the kiddos!


crazy week/weekend! thankful for God's faithfulness through all generations!

"ENTER HIS GATES WITH THANKSGIVING AND HIS COURTS WITH PRAISE. GIVE THANKS TO HIM, BLESS HIS NAME. FOR THE LORD IS GOOD; HIS LOVINGKINDNESS IS EVERLASTING AND HIS FAITHFULNESS CONTINUES TO ALL GENERATIONS." 
PSALM 100. 

No comments:

Post a Comment