5.24.2013

post grad life

Sometimes I have to remind myself that I graduated college. haha. I'm back home now and keeping busy cleaning, running errands, being around family, and applying for jobs (yipee!) here's a bit of what  post grad life has looked like for me...

 oops. sorry mom. Turns out I have a lot of stuff to fit into my cozy little room.
Goodwill - here I come!
 What a dream it has been to sit and read! Currently i'm plowing through Kierkegaard's Works Of Love. Its' what I expected...
a bit hard to read (he's brilliant) but incredibly insightful! this sentence stopped me right in my tracks. 
I've been able to spend a lot of time with this little man!
He is so talkative right now... "wanna go outside?" "dats soooo funny"
Russ and Jen came back from Paris last week and Jen bought this incredible
Celine purse! ahhhh...drool. 
Upon moving home...I realized I wanted to put the purple couch in my bedroom.
lucky for Russ and D, it only took about 40minutes to figure out how to get the darn
thing up the stairs. geometry! 
I fell in love with this hammock after camping...and lucky Chad knew about the REI
sale so I swooped his guy up for half the original price!!! Now I just need to find the right tree...
and lastly...I love being a bridesmaid! Natijane has been trying on dresses over the past
few weeks..and the other day I headed down to SD to be there when she tried on some more.
I am so excited for my friends Morgann, Katelyn, and Nati who are all getting married in 2013!!


post grad life has been treating me so well :)
I love being back home and I am praying I get a job soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment