9.24.2011

preview: yacht club 2011

WOWOWOWW.

first off. I did not take this picture. Chadwick (Chaili's.."shay-lee's husband) let me use his MIGHTY FINE lens last night to shoot at our event. I freaked out. this is just too good to be true.

secondly, Yacht club was a complete success. It was our HUGE event of the year. we had over 1,000 students come, raising A GRIP of money for Walk In The Light foundation out of South Africa. Praise the Lord!

I am pooped right now and need to sleep.
so here's the best pic of the night thanks to Chadwick's lens :)
more to come once I sleep, finish my homework, work on the wedding video..etc etc!


2 comments:

  1. so did you or did you not take the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, so the lense took the picture?
    Can't wait to hear more about this event...sounds awesome!

    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete