8.31.2013

Jtree


I survived a week in Joshua tree helping lead an outdoor education program for The Buckley School 9th grade class! It was a crazy experience (ask me about it in person) and I learned SO SO much in those few days in the desert. Anyway...despite some ups and down I left the trip stoked to have met some really rad kids! That last photo is my trail team plus another team that came with us to all our activities. We hiked a lot, climbed, bouldered, shared games, laughed a lot, and I basically left the week realizing how much of my heart desires to work with high school kids! Well, i'm back home now trying to process the whole trip and patiently waiting the next steps God has for me. So thank you Buckley 9th grade for being so much fun and for making Joshua Tree a crazy cool experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment