Yesterday may have been one of the craziest days ever...and in the best way possible.
let me explain...
1. 7:30am wake up call
2. Conflict management class 8:05 on West campus...(we usually skate..yesterday we drove because..)
3. hit the gym after class with Natijane
4. headed to Target real quick to pic up some essentials (aka peanut butter)
5. Hurried back home to shower quick and meet Emi for lunch
6. 1130 Lunch at the Caf with Emi. So good to catch up :) we also wore matching maroon pants.
7. Ran into Kari Bouwer..chatted about how she's going to ISRAEL next week for spring break..AHH!!
8. walked back home to jam out some homework before class
9. drove to 2:45 church history class with Liana, colton, scott, etc.
10. church history is over..drive us all home to pick up junk to...
11. Head to downtown Disney to meet some forest homies!
12. arrive at downtown, wait in california hotel..take a nap while we wait..
13. REUNION! hollerrr! hugs hugs hugs...
14. Dinner at ESPN zone with the homies
15. Liana and I had to bounce back home because...
16. Jordan and Kenny were holding a spot for us in like at THE HUNGER GAMES!!!
17. picked up In-n-Out for the boys before meeting them in line...
18. While this is all happening Liana and I get a call from our GOOD
FRIENDS SAYING THEYRE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!! eEEEE! freaked out!
19. GEt to the movies...see ALL OF APU in line. haha
20. HUNGER GAMES.
21. AMIE SLEEPS FOREVER.