5.10.2011

london day 1!

phew...we finally made it to the UK! 
lucky for us, Emi's dorm is only a few minute "tube" ride from all the great sights of London, so we had a free place to stay! wowwwwza we did A LOT of walking+shopping in london. hahah Emi and Tori know what i'm talking about when I say my feet were killinnnnn me after walking all day. haha. 

here's Emi's school: Royal College of Music. 

and here is their library 

we had to stop by Harrods, aka the largest department store I have EVER been in. Not only is it huge, but they sell things like caviar, and Juicy Couture dog beds. whaa?!?
 oh and they also have a whole section dedicated to Macrons. ya, right. And what is crazier is that there were security guards there, who told me "no pictures" what am i gunna do..ruin the macrons???

made it just in time for the royal wedding festivities to begin..aka..the bazillion british flags up all over the city. it was like they decorated it for us! hah
 my favorite book and I
 trading sunglasses..hahah
 cute emi. 

HILLSONG LONDON! wish we coulda gone to a service! wooohoo. 

tori and em at light on oxford street. 
we had so much fun togethaaaa!

okay, so we had 3 days in London...and i have more picture to come! 
but for now I am in the middle of cleaning my jungle of a room (its really crazy in there) and getting ready for sissy's graduation FRIDAY! wweeeeeooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment